Answers to album cover and band photo quiz...
Watch the video below - there are 27 indie album covers shown - how many do you recognise? Extra credit for getting the band name and the the album name. Scroll down for answers…..
1) Trouble Will Find Me - The National
2) Nevermind - Nirvana
3) The Stone Roses - The Stone Roses
4) Days Are Gone - HAIM
5) Whatever People Say I Am That Is What I am Not -Arctic Monkeys
6) Bizarro - The Wedding Present
7) Different Class - Pulp
8) Up The Bracket - The Libertines
9) Men’s Needs, Women’s Needs, Whatever - The Cribs
10) Technique - New Order
11) Unknown Pleasures - Joy Division
12) Everything Must Go - The Manic Street Preachers
13) The Queen is Dead - The Smiths
14) Doolittle - The Pixies
15) Word Gets Around - The Stereophonics
16) Parklife - Blur
17) The Soft Bulletin - The Flaming Lips
18) Funeral - Arcade Fire
19) OK Computer - Radiohead
20) Parachutes - Coldplay
21) Definitely Maybe - Oasis
22) Suede - Suede
23) Hot Fuss - The Killers
24) Automatic for the People - R.E.M.
25) Eight Legged Groove Machine - The Wonder Stuff
26) What Did You Expect From the Vaccines? - The Vaccines
27) Is This It - The Strokes
How did you do? We reckon that more than 20 is a darn good show.
Now try your hand at naming these indie bands.......answers below (no peeking)....
We reckon that more than 10 is a darn good show. Here are 2 supplementary questions:
1) What do the 3 bands labelled in light blue have in common?
2) What do the 4 bands labelled in red have in common?